Sell my house on the Market AS-IS
Selling as-is, making no repairs may be another great option for you. If you are not in a hurry to sell, this might be a terrific choice. You can likely make a bit more money, even after you have paid the realtors and closing costs. We will go over numbers with you so you can make an informed decision. Kathy is a licensed Realtor with Realty Associates and can help you in listing the home.
Listing your house on the market will require the following:
- Listing the home on the MLS
- Showing your home when requested. We can work around your schedule for this with no problem.
- Negotiating contract
- Pay realtors (6% of sales price)
- Pay closing costs at title company (typically 1% of sales price plus $400 escrow)
- Cleaning out the home of personal items, that are not permanently attached.
- Leaving the house in clean condition.
As mentioned, sometimes this can bring you a bit more money, even after the expenses, than selling it directly to us. You simply need to determine if that extra amount is worth the work to list the home. Many times, it is – and only you can make that decision.
If you would like to chat more about this option, give us a call.
Kathy and Michele