- Do you need to sell your house fast? Live in Cypress, Houston, Katy, or other surrounding area?
- Are you the eyesore next door?
- Do you have an estate and need to sell quickly with no stress of repairs?
- Are you in fear of foreclosure?
- Going through a divorce? Can’t afford to pay mortgage on one income or need to splits assets?
- Do you really believe that you will repair what needs to be fixed? How long has it needed repair? When will you get around to those honey do’s?
- Is your house disintegrating before your very eyes?
We can help!
Once your contact us, we move fast to see your property. We will chat with you a bit about your situation, take photos of the property and be out of your way. Within 24 hours we will be back in contact with a cash offer.
What makes us different than all the other investors our there?
- We hold your hand throughout the entire process.
- You will never be asked to make any repairs.
- You never pay closing costs; only pay off your loan, taxes and/or liens that are due on the property.
- We close on YOUR timeline; we will never rush you out of your home.
- You take what you want from the property and leave the rest behind.
- And, we will help you find a new place to live, if you need.
Questions that you need to ask yourself:
- Are you really ready to sell?
- Whose name is the deed in? If it’s an estate, do all heirs agree to the sale of the property?
- Is there a mortgage on the property? Do you know what you owe?
- If you are divorced, is your ex-spouse still on the deed? Will they agree to sale and sign at closing?
- And the most important question…. How do you want to receive your funds? Check or wire directly to your bank?!
The Houston market tends to be relatively constant in comparison to other markets around the nation. However, each area of town can be significantly different; every neighborhood has different amenities, conveniences and school districts. Additionally, be careful with the hype coming from your neighbors. Companies moving into the city won’t necessarily increase the value of your home and the loss of industry won’t necessarily decrease the value. The “market value” is the price someone will pay for your home. The “comparables” in your area, help determine that value.
If you wish to know the value of your home, or are ready to just move on, give us a call or fill out the form below. We. Can. Help.